Monday, February 6, 2012

Too many things

It has been roughly six months since I have posted anything. Nothing to say? Not really...actually, too many things to say. It seemed that every time I thought to write a post there were several issues on my mind. Strangely enough, this did not result in multiple posts in the blog about each of the items, it resulted in my being paralyzed with a lack of decision. How did that happen???

I think that often we encounter this issue in our own lives. We get discouraged because we don't see anything happening, or sometimes because we know there is too much to do (any husbands out there with loooonnnggg to-do lists?). So, instead of digging in and tackling the job we just sit on the couch and watch a football game. The dishes pile up, the laundry overflows, the Christmas tree is still up in March and the car needs an oil change...but I think I'll take a nap. I made a resolution to read the Bible this year, but I slacked off and now it is too late. I failed.

It is time to get up. I have not posted in six months, so I simply restart now. I cannot recover that lost time, but I can start anew and make the future better. Whatever it is you have to get done, start now, even if it is a small step. Don't wait.

Now, if only I could remember what those things were I wanted to write about...

.

No comments: